Double Mechanical seal
The AESSEAL CDP™/CDPN™ range of cartridge mechanical seals has been designed as high-performance sealing solutions for general applications.
These products build on over a decade of proven performance from the AESSEAL CURC™ and CDSA™ range of seals. They combine this with cutting-edge manufacturing techniques to represent the best value-for-money sealing solutions available today.
- Modular range of cartridge double mechanical seals for general applications
- Supplied with Quench, Flush and Drain ports as standard
- Hydraulically balanced seal-face technology for reduced power consumption
- Non-shaft-fretting sleeve elastomer and positive set screw shaft drive
- Independant seal face design to enhance safe containment of process fluid in the event of damage to any individual sealing element
- Multiple spring seal face loading
- Sizes Available from 1.000" to 3.500" (24mm - 85mm) in standard and ANSI plus gland formats. Larges sizes termed CDP™