Product recirculation from discharge through a cyclone separator, which directs clean fluid to the seal and solids back to pump suction.
1. Removes entrained solids from the process fluid.
2. Particles from cyclone separator are returned to suction.
1. Used in media with suspended solids.
1. Pump throat bushing is recommended.
2. Ensure use for services containing solids with specific gravity twice or more than that of process fluid.
3. Efficiency of a cyclone separator is proportional to the diameter. A larger cyclone diameter leads to less efficient separation, a smaller cyclone diameter provides more efficient separation.