Orifice plugs in drain port restricts seal leakage in event of seal failure. Pressure increase detected by pressure transmitter.
- Normal leakage passes through orifice plug to drain.
- Excess leakage is restricted by orifice plug from leaving seal gland causing pressure increase, which is sensed by the pressure transmitter.
- Leakage is directed to liquid recovery system or sump.
- Intended for use with arrangement 1 seals where it is required to limit leakage in case of seal failure.
- Drain connection must be at the bottom position.