Product recirculation from discharge through a cyclone separator and a heat exchanger to seal chamber.
1. Improves pressure margin to vapour pressure.
2. Improves temperature margin to meet secondary sealing element limits, to reduce coking or polymerizing and to improve lubricity.
3. Removes entrained solids from the process fluid.
4. Particles from cyclone separator are returned to suction.
1. In hot services containing suspended solids.
1. Pump throat bushing is recommended.
2. Ensure use for services containing solids with specific gravity twice or more than that of process fluid.
3. Cooler duty is high leading to fouling on waterside.